Monday, October 5, 2009

7 weeks!

So today makes it 7 weeks! Yay! I had really good intentions of cleaning my now extremely messy house today... not happening. Luckily I managed to get the dishes done before the morning sickness kicked in. I hadn't really been feeling that sick the past few days so I thought that I was over that stage and was like that wasn't so bad. Wrong, I was wrong. So wrong. I feel so sick today. I will be laying down after this entry and not sure if I will get back up until tomorrow lol. I've been reading about my baby's development each week so I thought it was really cool to know that something the size of a Tic-Tac can manage to make me so sick! lol But my baby's face is starting to become more defined this week and the arms and legs are growing. Below is a picture of what it looks like right now... I think it looks like a manatee!



Anyways I can't stay up anymore I need a nap!

2 comments: