Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch day!

I was feeling so bored and uninspired this morning with my Halloween decorations and I was feeling pretty grumpy about it. Then Eddie looks at me and says well maybe its cause you don't have any pumpkins yet, wanna go to the pumpkin patch? DO I?! lol I love going to the pumpkin patch! I love picking out the perfect pumpkin in that awesome dark orange shade with the perfect stem! Makes my day! So I got all excited and ready and Emma comes over and the three of us head out to Celebration. I only got 5 good sized ones and 4 small ones. They said that more would be coming in next Friday so I will be there with bells on to get a few more! I love carving pumpkins too, I don't know why but I just do. I remember a couple years ago me and a couple friends carved 13 pumpkins in one day! I always tend to over do it a little lol. We got one that was mishaped and it actually looks like a skull so I thought that was pretty awesome. When I go on Friday I'm gonna try to get some green and gray ones, they only had a couple today and they had some gashes in them which means they'll rot before Halloween gets here. So that cheered me up for sure! Then we went to the Halloween store which made me a little sad cause I saw lots of things I wanted, like a broom that makes noises and moves around the floor on its own, that Eddie wouldn't let me get. booooo.... but I did end up getting some new patterns for my pumpkin carving enjoyment and a few little things to tie in the rest of my "witch ingredients". Then of course we had to look at baby costumes for next year! I can't wait to have a little one to dress up! ACK SO EXCITED!!! There were so many cute ones, I just couldn't stand it. Next year will be fun too to take the baby to the pumpkin patch. ... but I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself there lol. All in all though, the only thing that would have made my pumpkin hunt better was if it wasn't like 90 outside today... sheesh the heat is out of control! I'm ready for that cool fall weather... but I probably won't get it til January lol. Also today... Eddie informed me he's afraid of me and my moodswings, I think he's exagerating, but whatever. I don't think my anger has been out of control but apparently I yelled at him sometime during the week lol I asked him if he deserved cause I don't remember doing it and he said probably. If you don't want the heat then stay out of the kitchen ya know?! lol anyways I'm gonna watch Eddie play his video game til I fall asleep... it works like a charm I'll probably be out in 15 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a good bunch! On your first Halloween we dressed you up like a pumpkin (could this be where your love of pumpkins originated????hmmm)and put a green sheet in your wagon & set you down in it...so you were a pumpkin in a pumpkin patch! OMGosh you were adorable! You were like 8 months old!! LOL TOO cute...we had such fun with you & the BeegMeister.....remember when he was that little hobo & the dog "scared the death out of him!!" You & Tiffany were Flapper Girls.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes! Those were good times! I don't wanna dress our baby up as a pumpkin cause that's what everyone does ... and I don't think we need another person in the world as in love with pumpkins as me! But there were so many adorable ones like a lion, a monkey, a PANDA! Too cute! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete