Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love lazy days

Well me and Eddie had really good intentions of going out today and looking at houses... but it just didn't happen. I made a big breakfast (biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, hasbrowns) and we both got stuffed and that's when the lazy happened. We went to lay down and watch TV til our tummies settled and ended up falling back to sleep lol. I think Eddie is having sympathy pains cause he's tired all the time like me. In fact he took a 3 hour nap! I wasn't as lucky, I only slept for like 45 minutes but its more than I usually get. I have noticed that I'm not getting hungry or sick as often. I enjoy not feeling sick as much but I am not eating as much cause I'm not feeling hungry and then all of a sudden I'm starving! So I need to pay more attention and eat more during the day so I don't get that I need to eat right now or I'm going to die feeling. Anyway, I haven't put all my Halloween decorations yet... I was thinking that we would be moving soon so it wouldn't do any good cause I'd just have to take them down and put them up in the new place. But since we're already into October I figure that we will still be here for Halloween anyway and I might as well go ahead and put 'em up so I did a bit of decorating today. I made some foam bats and stuck them on the wall... I was impressed with myself. I need to make some more. We're having a witch house theme this year so I've made some bottles with "eyeballs" and rats in them. I'll take some pictures when I'm done and put them on Facebook. Well I guess I need to get off here and make dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I had a lazy day, too, but also stressful with worrying about the MarbieCat! I put out my Halloween decorations, too! Start eating every few hours & you'll feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she feeling any better? And yea I forget to eat ... I guess I need to stop playing on Facebook so much lol

    ReplyDelete