Monday, October 12, 2009

:(

Well after spending over 4 hours in the hospital today I found out that we lost the baby. I didn't know my blood type before and apparently I am part of only 10% of women who do not have an antigen in my red blood cells and are Rh-negative. I have been really depressed the past couple days cause I had a feeling I was losing the baby so today when they told me the news I was a little more mentally prepared. They gave me a very painful shot in the bum today that will make it so that this doesn't happen next time. I never even knew that your blood type could have such a negative effect. Eddie and I are both upset about it, but are going to try again in a couple months. Hopefully things will go well and we'll be able to get pregnant again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will get pregnant again & it will be a normal pregnancy! I'm sad, too, because I had already felt a connection to the baby, but God knows best! It'll all work out. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete