Monday, September 28, 2009

6 weeks!

So I just got home from the doctor and they said that I am 6 weeks already! yay! I was so frustrated after my visit to the health dept Friday so I was glad I didn't have to end up doing the blood test. So my due date is May 25th... and no Auntie Angie I'm not holding out a couple days to have it on your birthday lol. I am getting more and more nausea everyday ... which sucks... and more and more tired. I managed to take a short nap today which really helped otherwise I'd be passed out on the couch right now. I am finding that right after I eat lunch is a great time to lay down cause the school hasn't let out yet and the stupid dog across the street is pretty quiet around that time. I need to get used to taking naps... I'll put that on my to-do list. This past weekend wore me out! Eddie's cousin had her 1st birthday on Saturday so we went to Fun Spot (its like a Chuck E. Cheese) for her party. Then yesterday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for BBQ ... in the rain lol. We were there a long time and I was so exhausted. I'm looking forward to my day of doing nothing and going nowhere tomorrow. Anyway Eddie is going to home in a few minutes and I made a pot of chili earlier for dinner... I'm starving! More updates later!

3 comments:

  1. I demand you wait until the 27th to have the little baby!!!haha No, hopefully you won't go past your due date. I carried Daniel seven days past my due date and I was so miserable! I think I only went into the labor because Christy was coming and I was scared of what she would do if I didn't have him while she was here!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! If you have a C-section they will probably take it a week or so early so you won't go into labor.....We'll just have to wait & see! Mmmmm, chili sounds good! Think I'll make some tomorrow!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yea after hearing how she was in the hospital I can completely understand! In another 6 weeks or so I'll have to go back to the doctor for my checkups and all so I'll find out some more info on whether or not they will be doing a C-Section. And yes my chili was sooooo yummy lol!

    ReplyDelete