Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm PREGNANT!

So I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out positive! I of course had to call and text everyone and throw it onto my Facebook page right away! I haven't been to the doctor yet so I don't know how far along I am but hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment for one day this week. I will of course post here when I find out more. I already feel sick, hot, and tired all the time and I have to go potty every 5 minutes.... seems like my bladder shrunk to the size of a peanut lol. Anyways that's all I have so far... until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Ha, I am the first to follow and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing I can't believe Mom let you beat her to it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh---it's only because I was gone to Charlie & Ella's!! I am sooooo happy & excited!! I wonder what it will be & what it will look like....I will hug it & squeeze it & love it and........hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my little minime! I am sooo happy for you! I can't wait to come down and see the little baby!! I bet she/he will look just like me!! I wonder if Terri would mind if the baby called me Nana too!?!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipppeeee!! Jamie's having a BABYYYYYY!!! Yipppeee!!! Jamie has a BLoooooG!!!! So happy for you and Eddie!!!

    Maybe she can call you Nannie, Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I don't know how well that will fly remember when Christy had me call her Mommy Christy?! lol but we'll see... Nana doesn't feel like Mamaw to me!!

    ReplyDelete