Thursday, September 24, 2009

House hunting!

So yesterday we got an email from Eddie's cousin Jenny with 2 houses that are for rent for less than what we pay. I am meeting with her in a couple hours to check them out. They both have pools so that's exciting for me! I can do my swimming work outs without having other people around... awesome! Hopefully we like at least 1 of them and can move soon. I get so frustrated here because we live like 1 block from the neighborhood charter school and all the kids pour out practically in our backyard. They are so loud! Then you have all those rude "adults" (I use that word very loosely with this group) that think its cool to line up all down my backyard an hour early to wait for their kid with their sound system booming. Then of course there's the jerks across the street that have the constantly barking dog that they tie up in their garage. Let's just say there's no way to get a nap in here... or even to relax. It drives me nuts! Plus when the baby comes we don't want any help keeping it awake. But anyway I can't wait to see them. I slept horrible last night thanks to my bladder issues... and then every time I woke up to go potty I was thirsty so it was a pretty vicious cycle of thirsty and peeing. I felt a little sick this morning but not for long, I'm already over it... score! I guess we'll just have to see how long that lasts lol. I found out that the pregnancy center I was going to go to only does a urine test... so there's really no point in going there. I am going to try and make an appointment with the health department and just wait out the answer from medicaid. They really just need to approve me and get it over with lol. Anyway I need to get off and take my shower so I can get on with my day.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...call me after you see the houses! I hope you find one you like! Never hurts to pay less if ya can! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like one of them cause it was just too old and rundown... the other one was ok. I don't know if its worth moving or not... its smaller and its not that much cheaper and what we might save in rent we'd probably send on pool upkeep/energy. I'll have to look at it again with Eddie and try to form a solid opinion... too tired now lol try again later!

    ReplyDelete