Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My baby already hates me!

It's official my baby hates me! I don't know what I did but he/she will not let me sleep and I am feeling sick ... already. The baby has already made the point that I can only eat what it likes and if it doesn't like what I'm eating it tastes either like dirt or like I'm licking on a salt stick. Luckily my baby likes steak lol so last night's dinner at Joe's was very yummy! I am trying to get in to the doctor tomorrow, things are of course complicated since Eddie has just started his new job a few weeks ago and doesn't yet have insurance. So we're worried that they won't accept the pregnancy on the insurance but we'll see. In the meantime I have applied for Medicaid and am planning on heading to the pregnancy center here in town. I'm sure it will all work out, and maybe we'll get really lucky and win the lottery tonight! lol fingers crossed! We took a picture of the pregnancy test the other night and I tore the house apart yesterday looking for the camera ... turns out Eddie took it to work with him so he's going to email me the picture later and I'll post it up here along with my "before" belly! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl... If its a girl everything is going to Hello Kitty and if its a boy I want all things panda! Eddie says pandas aren't boyish... but I don't care they are cute! We're still debating on names for a boy.... and we're pretty solid on the idea of Aeris Leylia for a girl... but who knows that could all change. Anyways my boiled eggs are about done and I am hungry so I'll end this for now!

Edit: Here's the test picture :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL! The baby doesn't hate it's Mama!! It just has it's own little personality! I can't wait to find out what it is, too! So do you pronounce the girl's name like Paris, but without the "P"??? I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bella Vel Sifonte (or Johnna Vel) for a girl & for a boy I like Tanner Grant and Owen Chase. I'm just sayin'......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it does hate me! At least my salad didn't taste like dirt today and I was finally able to eat my eggs a couple hours later after the "cooking" smell went away. Yes Aeris is pronounced like Paris without the P lol. I kinda like Logan and Wyatt for a boy but everytime I pick a boy name I like Eddie hates it lol. I orginally tried to talk him into Auron or Cayden but he's not having it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all those boys names! What does Eddie like? Of course going with Edwin would be cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol neither one of us want Edwin he's already a jr. but he likes Zephyr and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Owen lol but I kinda talked him into Logan he likes that one a little bit. And I love the name Aeris but I don't know anymore cause when you say it outloud there's a lot of sssss cause of the last name. Good thing we have some time before we need to decide lol

    ReplyDelete